Promoting the art, science and practice of regenerative medicine.
The American College of Regenerative Medicine
The American College of Regenerative Medicine is a 501(c)6 non-profit professional society representing the diverse community of people, businesses, and organizations participating in the field of regenerative medicine.
We are committed to promoting the highest standards of professional conduct and ethics among our membership while providing a platform for members to exchange ideas, developments, solutions, and clinical translation.
Why Regenerative Medicine is Important
Regenerative medicine is defined as any therapy that replaces or regenerates human cells, tissue or organs, to restore or establish normal function.
It is hoped that regenerative medicine can replace the paradigm of disease management with more fundamental disease cures.
Why there is a need for The American College of Regenerative Medicine
Many practitioners of regenerative medicine currently operate in silos, and there is often a sense of competition between users of different cellular therapies or treatment protocols. Advocacy efforts have often focused on the advantages of one approach, at the expense of others.
The American College of Regenerative Medicine is committed to promoting this field through a broad community effort to teach best practices, promote quality standards, advocate for regulatory access, provide a supportive member network, and publicly voice the views of its members on matters of common interest.
– Attend in-person and virtual events
– Unique collaborative and leadership opportunities
– Bolster your profile within your specialty and connect to the regenerative medicine community
Industry & Legislative Updates
– Stay up-to-date with important industry trends, new legislative rulings, and advances in the field – from a trusted source
– Participate in regulatory and legislative advocacy
– Peer-to-peer learning that allows participants to share experience and knowledge
– Receive reduced rates for programs with CE credit
– Provides a level of prestige within the industry
– Access to discounts on programs